Maintenance & Cleaning
Standard maintenance and cleaning practices for ASI Architectural ceiling and wall systems require the following:
• Interior space conditions must be maintained with a relative humidity ranging from 25% to 55%. Temperature range must be maintained between 55°– 80° Fahrenheit.
• Avoid contact with moisture, wipe surfaces off immediately if they come in contact with moisture, regardless of the finish used. Moisture will cause damage to our products, voiding the product warranty.
• Do not use chemical or abrasive type cleaners on our wood products.
• A non-abrasive soft, lint-free cloth with a light application of Liquid Gold® will clean and maintain our wood surfaces. Clean as needed.
• Exposure to direct sunlight will change the appearance of the wood over a period of time, voiding the product warranty.
• Avoid contact with heat sources such as hot plates or lights. Direct heat will cause damage to the product, voiding the warranty.
• Our topcoats do not require the use of cleaning waxes or protective oils, voiding the product warranty.
• Adhesives of any kind can cause damage to our wood products.
• A non-abrasive brush or a vacuum cleaner may be used to remove dust.
Please contact us with any questions regarding maintenance and cleaning of ASI Architectural products.
Maintenance & Cleaning instructions contained herein are abbreviated. Please click the link on the right to download the full version.
Click to download Maintenance & Cleaning Instructions.
Did you also need…